The kuboTEN Community Messageboard

Your Public Profile Settings

Very long wait for Shipping Quote, ‘very concerned.
Posted: 03 February 2019 08:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2018-07-19

Hello, Happy New Year to you all. I’ve had a growing concern over one of my orders, it’s very small and light, just a 4 inch by 4 inch cloth Rock/Heavy Metal sew on patch and I had sent a “Shipping Quote Request” on 11-24-18, and to this day I’ve had no progress of said quote. I’ve tried contacting KuboTen via their Contact Us/Email/message twice and they have not sent me a reply for either.

To be honest, I find this very concerning as my item is both bootleg and not in production anymore, not only that but no one wants to sell one on any forum relating to the hobby. I’ve relied on Kuboten in the past and they were very good, in fact I had bought a really large 1/60 Gundam Toy off yahoo japan via their services, so I know they are legit. But to have me waiting this long for a shipping quote on a tiny item, let alone not reply back to me is very concerning. I’d open up a claim of some sorts to try to get this sorted out but there doesn’t seem to be anything like that.

What do I do?

Posted: 05 February 2019 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-26

That is about the same time they stopped replying to my emails too.  I’m still waiting on a quote from late November as well.  And just like you, no replies to my 20-odd emails sent since. 

Wish I had an answer for you but I don’t.  But you are certainly not alone.

Posted: 08 February 2019 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Joined  2018-07-19

Well, just so long as I’m not alone =\... Maybe this will sorted out at some point.

Best of luck to us all.

Posted: 26 February 2019 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-05-06

Anyone got a reply yet from Kuboten?  I needed my funds to be released.  Or would that be automatic without needed anyone’s attention?

I’ve been dealing with Kuboten for 6+ years and each time, they’ve provided good service.  Hopefully, we all will get a response soon.

Posted: 28 February 2019 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2016-11-26
tamahome77 - 26 February 2019 02:07 AM

Anyone got a reply yet from Kuboten?  I needed my funds to be released.  Or would that be automatic without needed anyone’s attention?

I’ve been dealing with Kuboten for 6+ years and each time, they’ve provided good service.  Hopefully, we all will get a response soon.

I wish you the best of luck but I’m afraid you may be out of it.  I requested my deposit back over a month ago and it is still being “processed”.  It is almost as if the automatic functions of the website are running but there is no one present to do anything that may require additional effort.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed as I would really like to have my four items posted and my deposit back, but I truly don’t know if that will ever happen.

Posted: 01 March 2019 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-05-06
Cafad - 28 February 2019 07:41 PM
tamahome77 - 26 February 2019 02:07 AM

I wish you the best of luck but I’m afraid you may be out of it.  I requested my deposit back over a month ago and it is still being “processed”.  It is almost as if the automatic functions of the website are running but there is no one present to do anything that may require additional effort.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed as I would really like to have my four items posted and my deposit back, but I truly don’t know if that will ever happen.

Interesting….I thought it was automatic but I guess it needs to be approved before the funds would be released.  I was able to place a bid on an item last week though.

Posted: 07 March 2019 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Joined  2018-07-19

Check your emails, it looks like one of my guesses was right, they’re redoing the service and the folks running it have been going through a lot of issues. In short, services will resume! ^_^