Your Public Profile Settings

Welcome to kuboTEN 2.0!
Posted: 08 May 2014 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2014-05-07

kanpai

We here at kuboTEN just want to welcome you all to the new website!  It has been a long time coming and has gone through several design iterations and considerations, but it’s finally here.

Please enjoy and feel free to let us know what you think, good, bad, or ugly!  We like the good, but we also like improving so please don’t hold back.  As far as ugly is concerned, it’s the only way we’ll learn so let ‘er rip!

Also, if you find any bugs or other weirdness on the new site, please let me know personally.  I, kuboCHAN, will see that the one responsible for it receive the full brunt of my mighty cardboard box flap.

Posted: 08 May 2014 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2014-02-27

Hey gang, Craig here.  I just want to let you all know that if there is anything missing from your current shipping & storage paages that we will be moving data over from our old site as quickly as we can, and that all your old storage items will be accounted for and put in the new system soon.  Thanks for bearing with us during this transition period, and if you have any question or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact support.

Posted: 05 December 2014 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2014-05-06

Hi—Just seeing if I can search by Yahoo Auction ID# in your search engine?

Posted: 05 December 2014 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Joined  2014-02-27

While entering the auction ID directly into the search bar right now does not currently return results, it is possible to append the auction ID to the URL like so:

https://www.kuboten.com/yja_itemdetail?auctionID=XXXXXXXXXXX

Where you would replace the “XXXXXXXXXX” with the auction ID of the auction you are looking for.

We will be adding an advanced search option with more fields and sorting/filtering capabilities soon, but in the meantime directly inserting the ID into the URL will work.

Posted: 06 December 2014 07:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Joined  2014-05-06

Great—:)thanks for your help…Just another one, is the new bidding page real-time to the auction, or do you guys still place the bid? If so what is the minimum lead time to place a bid.

Posted: 06 December 2014 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Joined  2014-02-27

I’m happy to help, and please feel free to ask as many questions as you’d like! smile

We are still doing manual bid checks at the moment to help screen problematic auction items and sellers, but are planning on implementing real-time bidding for qualified members sometime next year.  At present, we are usually able to enter bid request sent within a few hours before auction end, but recommend a window of 12 or more hours before auction end for best results.

Posted: 02 April 2015 02:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-05-06

Could a link be added to the individual items on the bids & orders page to actually link back to the original listings instead of just the KuboTEN version of the item listings?  I appreciate the translations and whatnot, but it would be nice to be able to click a link and land on the actual listing.

Posted: 02 April 2015 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Joined  2014-02-27

Thanks for the suggestion, that’s a great idea and probably something we can implement pretty easily.

Posted: 02 April 2015 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
kuboNOOB
Rank
Joined  2014-05-06

Yeah good idea. Just a link back such as—see original listing—

Be also great to get that easier functionality to add items to your bidding page via a search url by auction ID. Be excellent to have a KuboTEN watch list showing bid details etc, etc !!

Posted: 03 April 2015 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
kuboFRIEND
RankRank
Joined  2014-02-27
thefez - 02 April 2015 06:23 PM

Yeah good idea. Just a link back such as—see original listing—

Be also great to get that easier functionality to add items to your bidding page via a search url by auction ID. Be excellent to have a KuboTEN watch list showing bid details etc, etc !!

I haven’t forgotten about those other upgrades. otsukare

Full transparency: I’ve been focusing my attention on strengthening the core structure of the business.  Those little nitty gritties should be getting wrapped up this month, and then kuboTEN 2.0 will be getting a full and proper launch and the website frontend will be getting a lot more love and attention. smile